Gage C. Smythe is an associate attorney with Cornelius & Collins, LLP. He concentrates his practice in construction litigation and general civil litigation. After passing the bar in Alabama, Gage practiced in Birmingham for two years before moving to Nashville. He is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Alabama.
Gage received a Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts from the University of Alabama in Huntsville, graduating magna cum laude, and he attended Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, graduating cum laude. Gage served as the Executive Editor for the Cumberland Law Review and was an active member of Cumberland’s National Moot Court Team.
Outside of the legal field, Gage is an avid film buff, foodie, and record collector. He lives in Germantown with his dog, Jem.
- Alabama Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama
- Pending Bar Admissions:
- Tennessee Supreme Court (currently authorized to practice pending admission pursuant to Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 7, Section 10.07)
Civic & Community Activities
- American Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- The Belcourt Reel Society Member